Monday, April 28, 2008



DREAM: LONG-TERM: MY GOALS FOR 2008:



1. Personality:

Desire for calmness!
For vision!
Like, where am I going?
How will I stay focused?
How will I know how to say no?
How will I learn to say yes?
How will I learn to wait?
How will I listen?
Learn from the past!
Learn to chuckle at it, a bit!
Calm down!
My personality is not always a volcano!
My personality must be encouragement!
My personality must be fun, life, varied, and more!

2. Potential

Endure: seek after health! Exercise! Smile! Pray! Etc!
Take care of self!
Pace yourself!
Calm down!
Trust
your Creator,
your Savior,
your Guide,
your Lover!


3. Plan

And practice!
Be to the point!
I must know what I want!
I must know how to write!
I must seek after one thing at a time!
I cannot do everything!
Despite what personality says!
Despite what potential says!
Despite anything!
Be focus!
Prepare!
Fight!
Learn!
Have back-up plans!

4. Wife

And people!
But get ready for wife.
But accept fate.
Even if that means not getting one.
Prepare.
But do also remember!
Expect the worse!
Because you may never get a wife!
But accept a wife, if you get one!
And love that!
Do not worry too much!
Do not get too busy!
Love people!
Spend time with them!
Have these goals!
Make some plans!
Learn to say "thank you."
Learn to say "please."
Learn to say "I am sorry."
Learn to say, "I do not know."
Learn to say, "no."
Learn to say, "yes."
Learn to really love people.
Learn to love that!

No comments: