Monday, April 28, 2008


DREAM: TEMPORARY:



1. Camp counselor:

in Oregon: in the woods:
at The Salvation Army's Camp Kuratli:
in Boring, Oregon
First, ask somebody for a plane-ticket!
But it may cost over a thousand dollars!
Maybe even for just a one-way ticket, even!
I am raising support from people like you!
But all of that goes to my tuition and room and board.
And then, I must train for the Wilderness camp!
I must get trained on the rope course.
I must get ready to be that example out there, like last summer!
I must smile!
Encourage!
Exercise!
Work on my devos!



2. California

To make a long story short,
I am going to california!
To work with youth, probably!
This fall.
But keep eyes open!
I must get ready for this!
I must be appreciative!
Satan will try to stop me from all this!
He does try!
But I tell him to go home.
Go back down there.


3. And what else?

I got to know what to hold on to.
What to let go.
How to spend time.
What to study.
What to focus on.
How to help people.
Better yet,
how to love people!
And so much more!

And to love life!



4. Love life!


Yeah!
That is hard to do.
But no matter what!
Romans 8:28-39!
Proverbs 3:5-6!
Trust and love!
Listen and wait!
Love! Stop coveting! Focus!
Serve!
Stop looking for what you cannot have!



Do not accidentally fall! In love!
Or get in a mess with a girl!
I never have had, I think. Never fell. Ok. But still!
Never had a girl friend.
But it could happen.
With almost anybody, I think.
But I must not make any foolish mistakes.





I must not fall into love,
with anybody!
Unless if I must!




But give that some time!.
I'll let God do
what He does best!

God, bring her to me!
Or keep me from her!


Whoever she may be! Even if I do not know her yet!



I must love You, first, either way!




No comments: