Sunday, July 6, 2008

Basketball and Homeless?

O.2008.7.6.s.11apj.L4.Office.SACK

First, I watching basketball, and then I was talking to a homeless man, on the streets. That was my whole dream. I mean, first, I was watching tv, or I must of been watching the NBA live, outside, at a park, or it was actually an inside colliseum or Rose Garden, and these skilled players mere muscler like Batman, whoch I watched Batman Begins the night before, and they must of been wrestlers, and they were strong but not super fast, and they were odd, and they must of came from the WWE, wrestler's best, but I was not sure, and I saw several rebounds, hustles for loose ball, blocks, and strong offense and defense, and they reminded me of Hulk Hogan, and some of them were white, and i was not sure what was going on. I thought about this for a while.

I noticed that they all had one eyes, or only one good eye, their left, normall,y and they had eye patches, or scars on their eyes, and they were probably playing for charity.

Then, I was on the side of the street, and a homeless man handed me a scrumpled up ten dollar bill, and I started crying, I rejected the cash, and it was sad.

No comments: