Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Unlock The Door, For Rob Noland

O.2008.9.2.t.6apj.L4.SA.Hillsboro Corps.

In my dream, me and Rob Noland were coming back to our hotel, from some unknownable business trip (or vacation). We were really close to Rob's home in Hawaii. His daughters were near the door to our hotel room. Rob's arms were full of sacks, keys, goodies, and traveling items. Rob was trying to open the door, as I stood near him, with a bunch of my own luggage. Rob's children approached him with excitement. I stood off in a gaze and in astonishment, because I begun to realize that we were actually trying to open the door to my dad's room in the trailer (within my ghetto in Oregon). There is actually no door to that back room, that third room of the 25-year old manufactured home, right now, in real life, but there was even a key hole for it inside my dream. They were dying to see Rob because he is so likable, and those daughters (and possibly two little sons, too) wanted to see their daddy at that point.

Which reminds me of the dream I had, the night before, with Lincoln Hawk, which I can't remember, and the dream with Lincoln from the night before that.

No comments: